This method is super simple. The basic seasoning can be adjusted slightly according to the taste, and it is not greasy to eat. I want the chicken wings to be tender and not greasy. I like to do this. It doesn’t fry or fry, it’s tender on the outside and tender on the inside. It’s still juicy after a bite.
【Main Ingredients】4 chicken wing roots
[Seasoning] 4 slices of ginger, 4 cloves of garlic, 1 star anise, 4 grams of black pepper, 1 gram of salt, 15 grams of soy sauce, 10 grams of honey
1. Clean the roots of chicken wings; the quantity is adjusted according to the consumption;
2. Cut ginger slices, garlic slices, and star anise into small pieces, and put them in a bowl of chicken wings;
3. Sprinkle a little salt, pour a little soy sauce, and stir evenly; at this step, this is the most basic seasoning;
4. If your family can eat spicy food, you can add a little black pepper to remove the fishy smell and increase the aroma; you can also add chili powder to increase the spiciness;
5. Mix well and marinate for at least 30 minutes. Turn over halfway to facilitate the taste; if the room temperature is higher than 30 degrees, it can be stored in the refrigerator to prevent deterioration;
6. The marinated chicken wing roots are ready to be roasted! Clean the air fryer in advance. Lay the ginger and garlic slices on the bottom, and then put the chicken wings roots on top of the ginger garlic slices. This will prevent the chicken skin from sticking to the basket; if you use the air fryer for the first time, you must use 200 Bake in the air for 20 minutes to remove the peculiar smell;
7. The air fryer is equipped with a “chicken wings” program. The time is set for 18 minutes and the temperature is 200 degrees. This time is also included in the preheating of the cold pot; you can also empty bake 3 minutes in advance and then place the chicken wings on the frying In the basket, but be sure to prevent burns;
8. Don’t pour the remaining marinated wing juice, pour some honey into it, stir it evenly, and adjust it to honey sauce;
9. When there are 8 minutes before the remaining time, pull out the frying basket, turn over the roots of the chicken wings first, then dip a brush in a proper amount of honey juice and brush on the surface of the roots; the juice can be thicker to make the honey more Penetrate into the meat;
10. Push the frying basket into the frying pan again to complete the remaining 6 minutes; the roots of the grilled wings are golden red in color, the skin is burnt and the meat is tender, and the excess fat in the chicken skin has been roasted;
11. Look at the remaining chicken fat in the frying basket and some roasting juices. The bottom of the baking pan is chicken fat. Don’t worry about the bad cleaning in the frying basket. Wipe the fat with a paper towel. After cooling, put the frying basket and the baking tray. Soak it in a water basin, dip a sponge in a little detergent, and wipe it off.
1. The air fryer is especially suitable for grilling the wings of barbecue. Generally, there will be a default program. The temperature and time can be adjusted according to the size of the chicken wings; if the first use is not well mastered, it can be calculated at 180 degrees, 20 minutes; approaching; At the end of the time, you can open the basket to observe the status of the chicken wings (legs);
2. Do not marinate chicken wing roots with honey, because honey has sugar and has a coloring effect, but it is also easy to burn after being baked at high temperature, which will affect the appearance and produce a bad smell;
3. The roasted fat is not recommended for consumption. Wipe it off with paper, and then soak and clean the frying basket. The oil can be easily removed.