1. How to clean cuttlefish eggs
Before squid eggs are eaten, wash them with water and soak them for 3-4 hours to remove the salt. Then put it in boiling water and cook for 10 minutes, remove it and put it in cold water to wash off the outer skin, tear it apart one by one, and then put the cuttlefish egg slices in clean water and soak it to cook.
Cut the cuttlefish egg at the junction of the beginning and the abdomen, pull out the head and feet, then remove the cartilage in the abdomen, then cut the abdomen and carefully remove the ink sac. Peel off the skin and cut off the internal organs of the head. Cuttlefish’s eyes are also best cut, because its juice is light brown, which will make the dishes unsightly. Peel the skin off the head, take out the mouth (the squid mouth is also called Dragon Ball), and clean it with water.
Cuttlefish ink contains a mucopolysaccharide, and experiments have shown that it has a certain tumor suppressing effect on mice. Therefore, some people don’t throw away the ink in the cuttlefish ink sac when they wash the cuttlefish, and put it in a small amount in the pot when cooking.
2. How to process cuttlefish eggs into processed products
When the cuttlefish is cut and the ink sac is removed, the female cuttlefish begins to take eggs (egg-laying glands). When taking eggs, pay attention to the integrity of the egg body and do not break it. After the eggs are removed, wash them with sea water first, then fresh water. After washing the drain, put it in a 500g or 1kg small dish and spread it flatly. After quick freezing, ice quilt, off-plating, ice coating, packaging and other processes, it becomes a frozen product. Wash the mullet eggs with sea water, drain it and place it on the mat directly. After 2-3 hours, when the epidermis is dried into a hard film, turn it over one by one by hand to avoid sticking to the mat and causing it to break. until.
3. Nutritional value of cuttlefish eggs
Cuttlefish eggs are a kind of high-protein, low-fat, low-sugar, and low-cholesterol nutritional and health care products with high edible value. The calories contained in every one hundred grams of cuttlefish eggs are 66 kcal, of which protein is as high as 14.1 g, fat is 1.1 g, carbohydrate is zero, and cholesterol is 243 mg. Contains trace elements potassium 201 mg, sodium 126.8 mg, phosphorus 99 mg, selenium 37.97 mg, magnesium 21 mg, calcium 11 mg, zinc 1.27 mg. Treating five hemorrhoids, treating dampness, edema of the face, can “bunch the heart and nourish the yin, clarify the kidney water, run the water into the damp, detoxify and heat.” It has the effects of replenishing spleen and water, removing blood stasis, regenerating heat, clearing heat and so on. It is mainly used for treating edema, dampness, beriberi, hemorrhoids and scabies.
Cuttlefish egg approach
1. Braised cuttlefish eggs, cuttlefish eggs 300 grams, salt, monosodium glutamate, rice wine, vinegar, sesame oil, ginger juice, etc. First you need to peel the cuttlefish eggs into small pieces and soak them in water for about 15 minutes. Add chicken broth, cuttlefish eggs, appropriate amount of ginger ale and seasonings to a pot and turn over medium heat. After boiling, thicken the glass with starch, add vinegar, pepper and sesame oil, and ginger juice. Stir them together and pour them into the pot. Remove the plate and put the coriander.
2. Braised cuttlefish eggs, 6 cuttlefish eggs, 5 water chestnuts, 1 green garlic, 1 small ginger, half a carrot, 3 shiitake mushrooms, 2 dried peppers, soy sauce, sugar, chicken essence, sunflower oil, Fujian The right amount of old wine. Cut the cuttlefish eggs into four pieces, blanch them in boiling water, and soak them in cold water. Ginger Pai Pian and Green Garlic cut the leaves and green garlic heads and put them in the dish separately. Carrots are sliced, shiitake mushrooms are shredded, and water chestnuts are also cut into pieces. Heat the pan, pour in the right amount of oil, first sauté the green garlic and ginger, then pour the cuttlefish eggs, water chestnuts, carrots and mushrooms into the stir fry. Add the old wine, soy sauce, sugar, dried chili and water, and boil over high heat, then change to low heat and simmer slowly.
Cuttlefish eggs cannot be eaten with anything
1. Cuttlefish eggs should not be eaten together with fruit juice. The same food will destroy protein absorption. Cuttlefish eggs are rich in protein, fat, inorganic salts, carbohydrates and other substances, and they are a favorite dish. But it is best not to eat cuttlefish eggs with juice.
2. Cuttlefish eggs should not be eaten together with cold food. The same food will cause physical discomfort. Many people like to drink iced water, soda, iced watermelon and other iced foods when they eat cuttlefish eggs and other seafood. But seafood is cold by nature, and eating it together will increase the burden on the stomach. Therefore, we should avoid eating cold food when eating cuttlefish eggs to avoid physical discomfort caused by it.
3. People with spleen and stomach deficiency should eat less cuttlefish eggs. Patients with cardiovascular and liver diseases such as hyperlipidemia, hypercholesterolemia, and arteriosclerosis should eat cuttlefish eggs with caution. People suffering from eczema, urticaria, gout, kidney disease, diabetes, allergies and other diseases should not eat. Cuttlefish eggs are moving objects, so people who are ill should not eat them as appropriate.